Sales Inquiry

Jimmy Sanchez Chilean Miner Daughter

Lessons on faith's power | Deseret News

The last 52 days Chilean miners were trapped a half mile underground were truly inspirational, as they stuck together and clung to the love and support of people working to rescue them. But the .

Fifth miner Jimmy Sânchez rescued from San Jose mine - YouTube

Oct 13, 2010 · Fifth miner Jimmy Sânchez rescued from San Jose mine.

Mental health challenges face newly freed Chilean miners .

Mental health challenges face newly freed Chilean miners. Author: Marcella Lee, Anchor/Reporter . The doctor also reported that the youngest miner, 19 year old Jimmy Sanchez, the father of a .

Walt Disney World Honors The Chilean Miners | Fox News

Chilean miners, Jeorge Galleguillos, top right, and Jimmy Sanchez, bottom right, ride the Big Thunder Mountain roller coaster during a visit the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla .

Images from the miner rescue - dailyherald

Oct 13, 2010 · In this photo released by the Chilean government, miner Jimmy Sanchez is helped out of the capsule as he is rescued from the collapsed San .

As they emerge: How each man spent his first moments above .

Oct 13, 2010 · The rookie miner and Chilean President Sebastian Pinera embraced before Mamani was taken away for medical evaluation. • The youngest miner, 19-year-old Jimmy Sanchez, was the fifth miner .

Chile's Mine Rescue: Media and Pilgrims Await a Miracle - TIME

Oct 12, 2010 · "We're very religious people in this line of work," says Sanchez's father, Juan Sanchez, 49, who is also a miner and said his family is planning an epic party for his son's return. "When you enter a mine, you're automatically entrusting yourself to God. I didn't want Jimmy to do this work, but he decided on it after he had his little .

Chilean miners rescue – part 1 | World news | The Guardian

Oct 12, 2010 · Jimmy Sanchez, Chilean miner Photograph: Diario Atacama/EPA 7.30am (3.30am Chile): . He clambers out of the capsule and hugs his daughter and tearful family. It's a fantastic moment. He goes on .

Profiles of the rescued Chilean miners - The Australian

Profiles of the rescued Chilean miners. . Jimmy Sanchez, 19. The youngest who had only been in the mine for five months before disaster struck was visibly relieved as he was met above ground by .

Mario Sepulveda, who led Chilean miners to safety, tells .

Apr 05, 2014 · Chilean miner Mario Sepulveda, tells of how fame has ruined his life, his Old Trafford visit was a publicity stunt and his views on being played by Antonio Banderas.

All 33 Chilean Miners Rescued in Flawless Operation | Fox News

Miners Rescued From Chilean Mine Rescuers in Chile began the night of Oct. 12 raising the 33 trapped miners one-by-one to the surface, ending their 69-day ordeal.

Chilean miners return to the mine for Thanksgiving mass .

Oct 17, 2010 · Chilean miner Juan Carlos Aguilar, is surrounded by the media prior to attending a mass at the San Jose mine near Copiapo. Photograph: Jorge Saenz/AP Some of the 33 rescued Chilean miners returned .

Chile mine: Jubilation as rescue ends - BBC News

Oct 14, 2010 · Go hug your wife and your daughter." . Chile miners' rescue. . told the Associated Press news agency that the youngest miner, Jimmy Sanchez, 19, .

Gallery: Chile mine rescue | Recent News | herald-dispatch

Miner Jimmy Sanchez, center, is greeted as he exits the capsule after being rescued from the collapsed San Jose gold and copper mine where he was trapped with 32 other miners for over two months .

Chilean miners to get visitors: Medics will be lowered .

Oct 12, 2010 · Three medics were getting ready to be lowered down into a Chilean mine Tuesday to begin the rescue the 33 miners who have been trapped underground since Aug. 5. The hope was that before the day is .

Chile miners rescue: profiles of the 33 men - Telegraph

Oct 12, 2010 · Chile miners rescue: profiles of the 33 men . Jimmy Sanchez, 19 The youngest man trapped had only been a miner for five months. He has a baby daughter. Rescued. Pedro Cortez, 24 Went to school .

Fifth Chilean miner reaches surface as medical helicopter .

Oct 13, 2010 · THE fifth miner to be rescued from Chile's collapsed San Jose mine, Jimmy Alejandro Sanchez Lagues, reached the surface early Wednesday morning local time. The shy 19-year-old - .

Trapped Chilean miners are rescued - Slideshow - UPI

Oct 13, 2010 · Trapped Chilean miners are rescued (23 images) COPIAPO, Chile, Oct. 13 (UPI) -- Rescuers in Chile hoisted the 18th miner to the surface Wednesday, 15 hours into the rescue of .

Lessons from the Chile Mine Rescue: What . - TIME

Oct 15, 2010 · Jimmy Sánchez, 19, the youngest miner, is a talented soccer forward, but he doesn't score all that many goals because his first (and fairly admirable) instinct when he senses an opposing counterattack is to drop back and help out on defense. Mario .

Articles: Faith and the Rescued Chilean Miners

Oct 15, 2010 · At 56 years of age, Omar Reygadas, one of the older miners, became a great-grandfather for the fourth time while he was trapped underground, while Jimmy Sanchez, the youngest miner at .

Miners rescue: who are the Chile 33? – Channel 4 News

Oct 13, 2010 · Miners rescue: who are the Chile 33? Chile miners rescued: Channel 4 News profiles each of the 33 miners who were trapped underground for 69 days. . Jimmy Sanchez, 19 . .

Victory: Last Chilean miner rescued - HotAir

Victory: Last Chilean miner rescued; Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. Victory: Last Chilean miner rescued . the regular supply of "doves". Others would patrol the mine to check on the structural integrity of its walls. Jimmy Sanchez, the youngest of the group, was the "environmental assistant", who monitored conditions underground .

33rd Miner Reaches the Surface in Chile - CBS News

Oct 13, 2010 · 33rd Miner Reaches the Surface in Chile. . Among the first rescued was the youngest miner, Jimmy Sanchez, at 19 the father of a months-old baby. . chills and some cramping," his daughter .

Copiapó, Chile mining accident: in depth | anahataenergy

On August 5, 33 miners were trapped more than 700 meters (2,300 ft) underground, in the San José copper–gold mine, located about 40 kilometers north of Copiapó, Chile. The youngest trapped miner is 19 years old, and the oldest is 63. There were several rescue attempts before reaching the miners' shelter on August 22.

Faith and the Rescued Chilean Miners - Townhall

Oct 18, 2010 · At 56 years of age, Omar Reygadas, one of the older miners, became a great-grandfather for the fourth time while he was trapped underground, while Jimmy Sanchez, the youngest miner at .

Chile Miners: Order of Men Rescued - CBS News

Oct 13, 2010 · Chile Miners: Order of Men Rescued . Jimmy Sanchez, at 19, the youngest miner and father of a months-old baby. . 28, was still awaiting rescue when his wife gave birth to their second daughter .

Associated Press- Chile Miners on Vimeo

A third Chilean miner, Juan Illanes, followed after another hour, the lone Bolivian, Carlos Mamani, was pulled out fourth, and the youngest miner, 19-year-old Jimmy Sanchez, was fifth. He was encouraged to lie down more quickly on a stretcher after sharing hugs on arrival.

Chile miners rescue: profiles of the 33 men - Telegraph

Oct 12, 2010 · Chile miners rescue: profiles of the 33 men . Jimmy Sanchez, 19 The youngest man trapped had only been a miner for five months. He has a baby daughter. Rescued. Pedro Cortez, 24 Went to school .

Gallery: Chile mine rescue | Recent News | herald-dispatch

Miner Jimmy Sanchez, center, is greeted as he exits the capsule after being rescued from the collapsed San Jose gold and copper mine where he was trapped with 32 other miners for over two months .

Copiapó, Chile mining accident: in depth | anahataenergy

On August 5, 33 miners were trapped more than 700 meters (2,300 ft) underground, in the San José copper–gold mine, located about 40 kilometers north of Copiapó, Chile. The youngest trapped miner is 19 years old, and the oldest is 63. There were several rescue attempts before reaching the miners' shelter on August 22.